Lesley Anne had to be very patient once she gave us the clothing as I pondered which garments might be suitable and what pattern to use to show them off.
The pink fabric featured in the inner border and corners was cotton but all the others were stretch fabric so stabilisation was required.
Another good friend of ours, Trish, had lent us a pattern of hers which featured ladies dresses and so, in the end, this is the result.
I tried to use features within the fabric where ever I could. In this one I used the bolder white stripes as a highlight within the skirt.
Linda's lovely quilting to finish it and we were finally able to present Lesley Anne with her long awaited quilt.