Sunday, March 25, 2012

Needle book project underway

The needle book project with the ladies from Tokoroa is underway.

Rayna has made and sent her 'naked' block to me and I get to start embellishing.  One could get a little nervous about being the first to have a go on some one else's block but I have done this a few times before so I am sure it will be alright.

I did put out the idea of starting another needle book project from people who read my blog and so far I have had 3 responses.  Including myself that makes 4 people but we really need 6 to make a go of it.

If you have been thinking maybe you would, it would be lovely to have you join in and we could get to know each other through a fun project.  I would be so pleased to hear from you at peggy.crazyquilter@gmail.com if you are at all interested.

I will be watching out for your e-mail.


No comments: